Allegra is focused on the future – whether expanding our network to create new employment opportunities in your area, or through the professional development of our staff. We provide ongoing training, workshops, and communications to help our staff remain the most knowledgeable team in our industry.
We also offer competitive compensation, a positive work environment, and room for you to advance. If you’re interested in joining our professional team, submit your resume through the File Transfer or Contact Us sections of this site.
We're always interested in discussing opportunities with talented individuals within our industry. We also offer part-time and on-call positions.
EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES: APPLY FOR ANY OF THESE POSITIONS:
Allegra Print Mail Marketing is expanding their mailing and digital marketing services to meet client demands.
MAIL & MARKETING GURU
Highly motivated, self-starter, with a passion for technology
* Experience with Digital Direct Mail and Postal Requirements
* Tech-savvy Prepress/Graphics
* Personalization and Variable Data
* Websites and Social Media Marketing
(part-time and on-call available)
* Machine experience, including inserter, ink jetter, tabber, and bander
* Hand assembly and envelope insertion
OUTSIDE SALES REPRESENTATIVE
(print brokers welcome)
* Book of business or client contact list required
* Top commissions
* Generous expense account
Submit resume in confidence to Employment Opportunities
# # #